quarta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2007

Panic in the streets of London

You realize you may not be quite as fine as you thought you were when you simply panic after receiving an invitation to go out. Go out on a date. On a Friday night. From a man. Who has recently confessed a crush on you. Then you just say no, politely. Turn off the msn. Conclude you're not ready for that, you're not supposed to be ready, it's not expected that you cope with this kind of situation now. Why now? Why invite me out now, when I'm this emotional mess, when he knows everything I've been through, when he knows how much I liked that guy. That guy who went away. Back to where he belongs. He's there, I'm here and this guy who invited me out is also here. But I don't want here, I don't want there, I just want to be me again. I just want to get over this.

3 comentários:

Ariett disse...

I want to get over this too. And I can´t believe how a person can messed our lives like that...

evaodocaminhao disse...

onde acho sua foto?

com certeza nos conhecemos

mundo pequeno do cão

Anônimo disse...

hope you get better... eat a chocolate, it always helps! :)
you'll get to be yourself again in no time!